Business Voice from Frontier®
Save time and money with phone service that helps keep you connected to your customers.
- Flexible calling plans, some including unlimited nationwide calling
- Popular calling features like call forwarding and voicemail
- Advanced feature options for the ultimate mobility experience
- Cutting-edge VoIP solutions available with scalable unified communications capabilities
Frontier® Smart Voice
Get connected and control your business calls whenever, wherever you chose.
SmartVoice is easy to use and offers a full suite of Unified Communications calling, conferencing and messaging features such as:
- Single number access across desktop phones, mobile phones and computers, along with unlimited nationwide calling
- Self manage over 180 calling features
- Mobile & PC Clients with Twinning—One number across all user devices
- Call Control & Centralized Contacts—Seamless access to business & personal contacts
- Instant Messaging & Presence—Know coworkers’ availability. Real-time chat with colleagues, coworkers, managers, and suppliers.
- Unified Messaging
- Visual Voicemail and Voicemail-to-Email
- Frontier Communicator App for Mobile—Full featured soft-phone for mobile devices to send and receive calls from your business phone number
A phone plan designed for small businesses
Frontier® SmartVoice is a great way to extend your reach without overextending your budget. This app-based VoIP solution gives you and your team mobility and convenience to streamline your business calls.
24/7 technical support
Receive voicemail in email
Add features with a few clicks
Frontier SmartVoice requires a qualifying Frontier Business Internet connection, which is not included. SmartVoice installation ($99), equipment fees, taxes, governmental surcharges, and fees, including SmartVoice equipment fee (up to $12/mo. per Premium Plus seat), one-time SmartVoice equipment fee (up to $25 per Premium Plus seat) and other applicable charges extra and subject to change during and after the promotional period. SmartVoice installation fee waived with a minimum two-year term agreement. Early termination fee of $16.66 per month, multiplied by the remaining number of months in the term agreement, will apply. Additional seats available for an additional monthly fee. Domestic long-distance minutes exclude 900, international, directory assistance and dial-up calls. Usage restrictions may apply. Your Frontier SmartVoice service, including 911 service, will not function without electrical or battery backup power. In the event of a power outage, you may not be able to make calls. Minimum system requirements, other terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Frontier reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Other restrictions apply.
Max Speed is for wired speed. Wi-Fi speeds may vary.
To view performance details. visit https://frontier.com/stateinternetdisclosures.
Actual speeds may also vary based on your physical location.
Limitations on internet service may impact the ability to stream services.